In the spirt of bipartisan cooperation, I have decided to offer a few important ideas to the Republican House leadership to complement their critical “American Values Agenda“, an agenda that tackles the most important political issues of the day, including protecting the threatened freedom to display the flag and the almost extinct public expression of religion.
- The “Protect the Right of Americans to Wear Sun Visors at Sporting Events” Act;
- The “Protect the Right of Americans to Sing ‘Auld Lang Syne’ Any Damn Day they Want” Act;
- The “Right to Watch Reality Television Act”;
- The “Damn, Jack Nicholson is Scary in ‘The Shining’ Resolution;
- and The “Weapons of Rhetorical Distraction Recognition Day” Act.
Won’t you join me in supporting these brave legislators in their quixotic mission to defend Americans from imaginary threats?