While Montana Republicans choose between Senate candidates who have been exposed in recent weeks as racists, poachers, and perjurers, Montana Democrats will have the opportunity to choose from a field of experienced, qualified candidates for the House race to unseat Greg Gianforte.
Back in February, the Montana Post gave the candidates running at that time a chance to express their views on alleviating poverty, protecting public lands, ensuring access to healthcare, improving American foreign policy, and growing Montana’s economy. While Lynda Moss has dropped out of the race and endorsed Grant Kier, the responses from the candidates most likely to win next month offer some interesting contrasts and a compelling vision for the Democratic nominee.
Check out their thoughtful and interesting answers below:
- The House Democratic Candidates In Their Own Words: Protecting Public Lands
- How Do We Alleviate Poverty? The House Democratic Candidates Answer
- Greg Gianforte’s Health Care Policy is “Don’t Get Sick.” How Would the Democratic Candidates Do Better?
- “Unstable,” “Incoherent,” and “Dangerous”: The Democrats Running for Congress on Trump’s Foreign Policy
- Growing Montana’s Economy: Kier, Heenan, Moss, Williams, and Pettinato Explain Their Visions