- Not satisfied with the comments on the blog? Don’t miss out on 140 characters of Twitter goodness as well.
- Senate is looking great for Democrats to retain control. Chris Murphy is crushing the wrestling queen, Bill Nelson is defeating Connie Hack or something like that, and the good people of Indiana are rejecting the idea that pregnancy from rape is a “gift from God.”
- Allen West, the worst member of the United States House, is losing. That’s enough to make even a cynic like me smile broadly.
- Too hard for you to go vote? Tell that to these people in New York, who are voting by flashlight. I like people sometimes.
- Using long lines and onerous restrictions to prevent people from voting is shameful. The National Memo calls it a “new poll tax”—and they’re right.
Join a discussion of this (and all of our post) at our Facebook community page.