- Excellent news in Michigan—an instant call for Obama, despite Romney pretending he had a chance there. Looks like telling a state you want its major industry to die is not a winning campaign strategy.
- Ohio is expecting between 200,000-250,000 provisional ballots, according to CNN. By how many votes do Democratic candidates need to plan to win states in the future to account for official suppression?
- More great Senate news. Let’s make sure to send Jon Tester back to work with the next great Senator from Massachusetts, Elizabeth Warren!
- Reports that some precincts are running out of ballots in Browning. There’s no excuse for polling places to be unprepared for the number of voters in an area.
- Mitt Romney has already lost in Massachusetts and Michigan. No word on exit polling from his Swiss safety deposit boxes.
Join a discussion of this (and all of our post) at our Facebook community page.