- The most popular post of the month was about the person who may well be the worst member of the Montana Legislature. While thousands of visitors noticed his call for a civil war if President Obama is re-elected within hours of it being posted, the major Montana newspapers seem not to have noticed a call for sedition from a sitting Legislator and committee chair.
- On a related note, my criticism of the free pass Dennis Rehberg has received in the Montana media was second.
- Third was a look at the changes being implemented at the Independent Record, gently titled Just How Stupid Does Randy Rickman Think We Are?
- Fourth was a look at Sandy Welch’s floundering and spelling-challenged campaign for Superintendent of Public Instruction.
- Finally, readers enjoy new contributor Aaron Donaldson’s look at the “cancer” of Labor Day.
Thanks for continuing to read everyone!