Once I got over my surprise about the use of a comic book font for a campaign poster, I was quite impressed with yet another unconventional approach from this unconventional team.
Who else would
- brag about a powerful ability to recall names?
- suggest the strength of their campaign by using anonymous testimonials?
- suggest that the government fund our churches?
- suggest that B. Mc Q and B. McD, both from Helena, are two distinct people offering their endorsement?
- claim that “when we are elected, we will be the first Republican Governor in Montana in 11 years?
- remind people that they are so out of touch they don’t remember when the last Republican governor served?
In a process that is all-too often marred by seriousness and false efforts at establishing legitimacy, Mr. Livingstone and Mr. Zinke are doing their best to undermine the idea that campaigns matter.
A grateful state thanks you.
Update: This web site can’t be real, can it?