I’d like to say I was very thoughtful about this week’s selections, but the GOP leadership at the Legislature set a very poor example for work this week.
- @MontanaNut:Champ Edmunds pulls an 3/4 Alan Hale on House Floor. Judges Score: 6.8, 7.1, 7.2, and 6.6 (deduction for no reference to alcohol) #mtleg
- @MontanaNut: Senator Hinkle wants to recess and go home and hunt Easter eggs with spears #mtleg
- @senor_brandon:How many Legislators at the #mtleg voted to take their ball and go home?
- @beauwrightmt: Hey #mtleg..how are school districts across MT supposed to know how many teachers, budget items etc to afford if you can’t stay on the job?
- @Mike_Wessler: On the same day they voted against a small pay increase for hard working state employees, the #MTGOP votes themselves a paid vacation #MTLeg
- @TestaTime: Montana, spring 2011: Where the ski season and legislative sessions pretty much go on indefinitely. #mtleg
@jhwygirl:Gov. Jan Brewer became reasonable when she realized AZ could fade away because crazytown went to Montana. #MTleg