A quick look at the highlights from this week in Montana’s blogs suggests it’s been a tough seven days forDenny Rehberg and the GOP leadership at the Montana Legislature.
- The writers over at 4and20blackbirds focused on the unbelievable hypocrisy of the Republicans in the Legislature.
- MT Cowgirl addressed the national embarrassment of Dennis Rehberg’s unbelievably insensitive rhetoric about putting a federal judge on the Endangered Species list.
- The Progressive Perspective, the blog of the Policy Institute, has the press release from the Montana Democratic Party’s list of the ten worst bills of the session thus far.
- The moderately frightening commenters at PolyMontana may not know what office Steve Daines is running for and might throw around catchphrases like “Zionism” a bit freely for my taste. They’re also pretty upset with Denny Rehberg’s flip-flop on the Patriot Act. They better run a candidate of their own, if you ask me.
- Even the very conservative Montafesto blog is outraged by the legislative session, suggesting that the Republicans are “legislating like the leader of an obscure religious cult.”