- Interested in how the 2012 Senate races look today? Public Policy Polling has the early numbers for 18 races, though unfortunately, Senator Tester isn’t listed.
- Steve Daines is at it again: breaking the law before announcing his candidacy one more time. I guess it makes sense: it’s one way to distinguish himself for the seat Republicans regard as Senator Burns’ seat.
- What makes a slur and why can’t we neutralize their impact?
- Krayton Kerns thinks he should be the Speaker of the Montana House. I honestly think nothing could be better for Democratic prospects in Montana.
- A visual representation of the vanishing middle class in the United States shows just how hollow the claims of class warfare by Republicans are.
Join a discussion of this (and all of our post) at our Facebook community page.