Since every blog in the United States must have a prediction for tomorrow, it would be a shame if we were left out. With a few picks (Indiana and Florida) that I am quite unsure about, this is my guess for tomorrow’s results:
Obama 53, McCain 46.
U.S. Senate Races
- Franken wins in Minnesota by 5
- Begich wins Alaska by 17
- Udall wins Colorado by 12
- Shaheen wins New Hampshire by 8
- Udall wins New Mexico by 18
- Hagan wins North Carolina by 8
- Merkley wins Oregon by 7
- Martin wins Georgia by 1, but does not reach 50%
- Kelleher wins Montana by 37
- McConnell wins KY by 5
- Wicker wins Mississippi by 8
The Democrats expand their lead big, to 266-169.