House of Representatives: 230 Democrats, 205 GOP
- CT: Lieberman defeats LaMont, 48-44
- MD: Cardin defeats Steele, 52-47
- MO: McCaskill defeats Talent, 50-48
- NJ: Menendez defeats Keane, 55-44
- OH: Brown defeats DeWine, 54-45
- VA: Webb defeats Allen, 52-48
- PA: Casey defeats Santorum, 58-40
- RI: Chafee defeats Whitehouse, 50-49
- TN: Corker defeats Ford, 53-47
- MT: Not going to jinx anything here, but 52-46 sounds about right to me.
Yes, these are probably wildly optimistic, as well as awfully specific predictions, but I have to believe two things: 1) It’s our turn to win some close races, and 2) Americans want their government and their country back.
I think Democrats will pick up seats in Wyoming and Idaho, as well.
Montana Legislature and Initiatives
Senate: 26 Republicans, 24 Democrats
House: 52 Democrats, 47 Republicans, 1 Constitution
Minimum Wage: Will pass handily
Lobbying Reform: Will pass, with a huge margin
Auditor/Insurance: Will fail (something has to)