- Some guy at a site located at leftinthewst.blogspot.com speculated that John Morrison had his eyes on higher office:
I think John Morrison may be angling for higher office. He and AG Mike McGrath have been working together a lot, working hard to build their names in this state. And Morrison, in particular, seems to be doing hard work on non-controversial subjects. He’s the motherhood and apple pie candidate.
- Thomas Friedan can’t accept that the President’s approval rating is at 29%. He thinks the numbers are too high.
- With fine, sane people like Mike Taylor and Brad Molnar representing them, it sure is hard to understand how the Republicans lost their the Legislature and the governor’s office, isn’t it?
- Myspace: where people in their twenties act like they are in 7th grade, or a grand social experiment?
- Zizek’s parallax: situations in which the “same thing,” when viewed from two different perspectives, presents itself to the observer in two completely irreconcilable ways.