- Say you’re going to write the conservative screed of the moment, The Professors: The 101 Most Dangerous Academics in America. Does it reflect poorly on your accuracy if you only include 100 professors?
- Given her stance on the importance of following the law, do you think Ann Coulter will voluntarily go to prison for five years?
- Devise, advise, arise, deputize, but most of all, Calvin Trillin seems to think, Dick Cheney lies.
- Matt at Left in the West examines the handling of the Tacke affair in great detail. This is an important story; will Lee ever look into it again?
- Men’s faces reveal their interest in having children, says Ian Sample.
Join a discussion of this (and all of our post) at our Facebook community page.