- The Congressional Research Service last month offered up a primer that someone might want to send over to the Bush Administration’s Justice Department: A Brief Legal Overview of federal habeas corpus.
- Dear Sir, I have an excellent offer for you. Mitchell Zuckoff, in the New Yorker, suggests that you might be more vulnerable to scams than you think.
- Ever wonder what happened to the invention that was going to have a revolutionary impact on American cities, the Segway? The Wall Street Journal (free this week) has the story.
- The United States has the second worst newborn death rate in the developed world.
- Kip Sullivan suggests that Massachusetts’ univeral coverage may not live up to the hype.
Join a discussion of this (and all of our post) at our Facebook community page.